2010 Kawasaki Ninja Motorcycle

    2010 Kawasaki Ninja2010 Kawasaki Ninja sports Motorcycle
    2010 Kawasaki Ninja2010 Kawasaki Ninja zx pictures
    2010 Kawasaki Ninja2010 Kawasaki Ninja zx
    2010 Kawasaki Ninja2010 Kawasaki Ninja Motorcycle
    2010 Kawasaki NinjaKawasaki Ninja Motorcycle 2010

    Where's the first place you should look when you can't find your keys?

    A 21-year-old Beaufort man learned the answer the hard way.

    A deputy found the man and his friend standing near a motorcycle in a parking lot outside a bar on Hilton Head Island just after 1 a.m. According to a Beaufort County Sheriff's Office report, the man ran when he spotted the deputy but soon returned.

    He explained he had been looking for the key to his motorcycle and ran because he was scared. "I know I'm drunk, but I have to find my motorcycle key," he said.

    He was arrested on a charge of public disorderly conduct, but all was not lost.

    The deputy who searched the man before taking him to jail found the key -- in the man's jacket pocket.

Post Title

→

2010 Kawasaki Ninja Motorcycle


Post URL

→

https://all-design-motorcycle.blogspot.com/2011/01/2010-kawasaki-ninja-motorcycle.html


Visit MOTORCYCLE DESIGNS for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive